20160725

iPhone Bharatiya Wedding Photos

Photographer Uses Only His iPhone To Shoot Entire Wedding And The Results Are Magical

“It has been a dream of mine for a long time, to shoot a complete Indian wedding only on the iPhone”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-18

“The problem till now was…finding the couple that will agree and allow me to shoot their wedding like this”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-19

Finally, a brave couple agreed to have their 3-day wedding shot entirely with an iPhone

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-20

“I was not trying to document everything but rather focus on images that would later translate to the artistic vision that I had”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-21

“Daytime pictures were fantastic, but the night still remained a bit tricky”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-22

“There are so many filters and editing options. It gives instant gratification, much like the Polaroids of the 70’s”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-7

“But low light photography was difficult…as the ISO limit was not letting me shoot without having motion blur”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-24

“I had a hand-held LED light to help me get proper exposure”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-8

“What I like about the iPhone is it helps me get much closer to the subject and have eye contact”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-9

“The images that come out are somewhere between documentary or photo journalism and what I would call fine art, closer to paintings”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-26

“If I give you a Jimi Hendrix guitar, you won’t be able to play like him. It is not about the gear”

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-12

The photographer himself

iphone-wedding-photography-sephi-bergerson-india-3