Advances in Research (ISSN: 2348-0394) is an OPEN peer-reviewed INTERNATIONAL journal. We offer both Online publication as well as Hard copy options. Article Processing Charge is only 50 USD at present.
2. Transparent and High standard Peer review:
This journal follows highly respected and toughest Advanced OPEN peer-review system. We hope that you will appreciate this Advanced OPEN peer-review system, which is expected to give doubtless scholarly benefit and impact to the authors in long run. Additionally we strongly encourage “Post-publication Peer review” by our comment section.
3. Proposed Time Schedule:
Submission to first editorial decision with review comments: 3 weeks
Submission to publication: 6 weeks
Many respected abstracting/indexing services covered our journals.
US National Library of Medicine (NLM) Catalog (Only for BJMMR, BBJ, BMRJ, EJMP)
HINARI (United Nation's Database)
CAB abstract (UK)
Chemical Abstracts Service (“CAS”)
For more information please visit here.
5. Authors’ profile: Our journals have been chosen by academicians of many famous universities, institutes, etc. Please see here.
6. Testimonials: See some of the testimonials here.
7. Article Processing Charge (or Publication Charge):
Article Processing Charge (or Publication Charge): Manuscript submitted within 01 July, 2014 -- will be eligible for 50 USD Article Processing Charge (APC). For more information visit here.
7.1. Reprints (Hard copy ):
Hard copy are also available at extra cost. For detailed information please see here (Reprint information link).
8. SDI Sample papers:
1. A Simple Scalable Association Hypothesis Test Combining Gene-wide Evidence From Multiple Polymorphisms. (Pubmed: PMID 24688980)
2. Starting the Conversation - A Childhood Obesity Knowledge Project Using an App (Pubmed:PMID 24678462)
3. Long-Term Mortality of 306,868 Patients with Multi-Vessel Coronary Artery Disease: CABG versus PCI (Pubmed: PMID 24611133)
4. Potential Autoepitope within the Extracellular Region of Contactin-Associated Protein-like 2 in Mice (Pubmed: PMID 24466509)
5. Pre-operative serum albumin and neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio are associated with prolonged hospital stay following colorectal cancer surgery. (PubMed: PMID 24278850)
6. Endothelial Dysfunction: An Early Cardiovascular Risk Marker in Asymptomatic Obese Individuals with Prediabetes (PubMed: PMID: 22905340)
7. Didanosine Exposure and Noncirrhotic Portal Hypertension in a HIV Clinic in North America: a Follow-up Study (PubMed: PMID 22268001)
8. Expression of ERa, its ERa?3 Splice Variant and ?-SYNUCLEIN in Ovarian Cancer: A Pilot Study (PubMed: PMID 22076318)
9. Differential Effects of Anaesthesia on the phMRI Response to Acute Ketamine Challenge (PubMed: PMID: 22737655)
10. Use of Specific IgE and Skin Prick Test to Determine Clinical Reaction Severity (PubMed:PMID: 22993721)
11. Efficacy of Long-term Effect and Repeat Intraarticular Botulinum toxin in Patients with Painful Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Study (PubMed: PMID: 24319672)
9. Manuscript submission
Option 1: Online submission (recommended): Subcentral
Option 2: Email attachment to the editorial office.
General Guideline for Authors is here
Ms. Samapika Mondal
Advances in Research: An OPEN peer reviewed journal
UK: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH,UK,Registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number: 7794635, Fax: +44 20-3031-1429
USA: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, One Commerce Centre, 1201, Orange St. # 600, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, USA, Corporate File Number: 5049777, Fax: +1 302-397-2050
India: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, U GF, DLF City Phase-III, Gurgaon, 122001, Delhi NCR, Corp. Firm Registration Number: 255 (2010-11), Fax: +91 11-66173993
You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you.
E-marketing by www.journalpromo100.comIf you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.
CALL FOR PAPERS
International Peer-Reviewed, Refereed & Indexed Annual Print Journal with ISSN (For October 15th Publication-Vol: 2)
Dear Author (s)
We are glad to inform you that a platform as EPRA Trust Journals has been established to explore your valuable research to the academic world at the lowest cost. EPRA international journals are double blind peer-reviewed& refereed publication of EPRA (Environmental Protection, Research and Awareness) Trust. It is a registered and environmental trust (32/2013) based in Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India.We invite you to submit your unpublished research paper for publishing the following forthcoming issue.
- EPRA International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Economic Research-
Print ISSN:2321-7847, Vol: 2, October to September 2014-15
PUBLICATION FEE (There is no any Hidden fee)
EPRA International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Economic Research-ISSN:2321-7847
Publication Fee for Single Author
Foreign U.S. $ 50
Publication Fee for Co-Author (Each)
Foreign U.S. $ 20
Paper Status Notification E-Mail
Payment Notification E-Mail
Publication Fee Includes
1.Full Paper Publication in Print journal,
2.Abstract Publication in Online,
3.Publication Certificate Hard copy to all Authors,
4.Hard copy of journal to all Authors,
5. Speed Post or Courier cost,
¿ The Print Journal details are available on our web site:
¿ Current Print issue abstract available at: http://epratrust.com/current-
¿ Past Print Issues Abstract : http://epratrust.com/
¿ Publication Fee Details: http://epratrust.com/
¿ Journal Indexing: http://epratrust.com/indexing/
¿ Author guidelines & Subjects: http://epratrust.com/author-
C We are collecting only one fee is publication fee.
C There is no subscription fee,
C There is no Processing fee,
C There is no Hidden Fee
C Hard Copy of Journal to all Authors,
C Publication Certificate Hard copy to all Authors,
C Fee Receipt,
C Abstract Publication in Online,
C Abstracts are freely publishing in our website and Google, yahoo, bing, Academia and many more. Past issues, abstracts are maintaining our website in life time.
C Hard copy Dispatch through Speed Post/Courier- based on destination availability,
C Chance to win Best Paper Award,
C Online Certificate verification
C Online paper Status tracking
C Online Hardcopy status tracking
C Email response within 12 hours
C Paper Status within 7 Days
C Edited Copy of paper will be sent to the author's email with paper acceptance for proof. If there is any correction, spelling mistake, the author has to respond within 3 days.
C The authors can receive the payment details (D.D & Online) after acceptance of the paper.
We invite you to submit manuscripts preferably online at
Paper Submission E-mails:
If your good self-have any queries, please contact us on the following-mentioned Email address. Thank you.
Dr. A. Singaraj, M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
Chairman & Chief Editor,
EPRA Trust Journals,
Post Box No: 1986,
Tamil Nadu, India
MYTH: The sun is yellow. 1 You'd be forgiven for thinking the afternoon sun looks yellow — but the light it gives off is techn...
CV- Dr. Vijay Pithadia in.linkedin.com/in/drvijaypithadia/ Digital World Map http://www.ibge.gov.br/paisesat/main.php
Here are some great sanskrit hymns from ancient Indian texts.. Nahi Jnanena Sadrsham Nothing is equivalent to knowledge Vasudaiva Kutumbakam...
લોકજીવનનાં મોતી - જોરાવરસિંહ જાદવ - જૂના જમાનામાં નાત-જાત, કૂળ, મૂળ, લોહી, ખાનદાની ઇ હંધાયને માટે અભિમાન હતું. દીકરાને વહુવારુ લાવીએ તો ય ઇન...