20140823

Be aware about such bogus messages, please don't reply or open attachment


I am Sgt John Robertson , A US Army who worked with the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq and Afghanistan but presently I am in the hospital receiving treatment due to bomb blast that affected my left leg.

In 2003, my men and I found over $950 million in Saddam Husein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a satisfied location, we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $100 million United States Dollars, I kept my own share of the money in a secured place.

I need someone whom I can trust to help me receive and secure the fund for investment purpose for subsiquent sharing, I do not know for how long I will remain here in the hospital as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Taliban Militants, I know this was Pure Divine intervention from God for me to be alive till this moment.

The total amount of money is $10,000.000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars ), I am ready to entrust it in your care till I complete my treatment and meet with you for subsequent sharing and investment projects in your Country.

  I want to invest my own share of this fund in any profitable business ,that can yield us good interest within the shortest time and period there in your Country . If you can handle this deal, please let me know immediately, you will receive 30% of the total money as your own share of the money .

If you are sincere and co-operative reply back with the following details so we can proceed :

1 - Your direct telephone/Mobile fax numbers:
2 - Your full names and address:
3– Your Age:
4- Your Occupation:
5- Nationality :

Thanks And God Bless .
Regards,
Sgt John Robertson