20130524

Things To Look At Any Website Or Blog


Recently I saw one of my friend who was desperately searching for something on the Internet but was not able to find the related information. After looking at him for a while, I realized that many readers do like to stay for some time on those websites which are simple, elegant, have easy to understand articles and are not so complex to browse. But beside that, many of us simply read the article / information on those websites / blogs and then closes it, without looking at the other things which that website has it on its page.

Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.

 
 
Though each person has a different style of browsing on the Internet, but there are few things on each website / blog which I thought to highlight and explain to all of you which can enhance your browsing experience and can make you more social as well. Because of the above reasons, for the past 1 week (in fact more than that) I worked on my blog's new design / layout and didn't write any new article. Though the old design was working fine, but I thought to give it a more professional and eye catching look. At the same time I want to keep it simple and easy to browse. 

Note: Each website is different in design and structure, but below are the things which you may find on most of the websites / blogs and are necessary to understand.